[DCS ISSUE] TALD's do not attract SAM fire

StarLiner

• 3 weeks later...

We only use talds as provided by DCS, nothing on our side we can do about it unfortunately. Please be so kind and report to ED directly.

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

• IronMike changed the title to [DCS ISSUE] TALD's do not attract SAM fire
On 5/25/2022 at 1:44 PM, IronMike said:

We only use talds as provided by DCS, nothing on our side we can do about it unfortunately. Please be so kind and report to ED directly.

nullSeems there may be a disconnect

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've made a few tests with an AI F-14B launcher. These units do aim at TALD's:

• SA-10
  • SA-15
  • Patriot
  • NASAMS

While these never do:

• Roland
  • SA-2
  • SA-3
  • SA-5
  • SA-6
  • SA-8
  • SA-11
  • SA-19
  • Hawk

Issue reported. 👍

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

So its looks like from todays patch that Heatblur will be switching to ED's tald next patch for the F14 to fix this issue from what I can infer

Note 1: Please note that the TALD used by the DCS: F/A-18C Hornet is different from the one developed by Heatblur for their F-14. Heatblur will be using the TALD developed for the Hornet, but this task was not complete in time for this Open Beta, but it should be available for the following.

21 hours ago, HeavyGun1450 said:

So its looks like from todays patch that Heatblur will be switching to ED's tald next patch for the F14 to fix this issue from what I can infer

Note 1: Please note that the TALD used by the DCS: F/A-18C Hornet is different from the one developed by Heatblur for their F-14. Heatblur will be using the TALD developed for the Hornet, but this task was not complete in time for this Open Beta, but it should be available for the following.

The TALD has always been EDs code.  And it's why it magically works again, right now in OB, without HB having done anything. 

• Like 4