Crash when selecting ACQ source

NeMoGas

Selecting a coord as ACQ source sometimes immediately crashes the game. I have had this happen several times over the last few days and twice tonight. The first time it happened tonight I had used the TADS to mark a point on the ground as T01 while in another players Apache. The intent was to shoot at a target marked by JTAC smoke and a laser so I dropped the target point on the smoke and set the Hellfire to Hi LOAL. Then the second I went to the coords page and selected T01 as my ACQ source the game locked up and eventually crashed.

The second time I had this happen tonight was about 10 minutes ago. I was in a solo Apache landed on the ground. I got a friendly MGRS grid and entered it into the aircraft via the point page. I then setup the Hellfire for a Hi LOAL shot since my friend was going to lase the target for me. Again the very second I went to the coords page and selected the point as my ACQ source the game crashed.

Unfortunately I don't have a track file for this as both times it was well past an hour into a multiplayer session and tracks never survive missions this long or full of units (I actually disable track writing when in MP to save HDD space).

• ED Team

Hi, 

please include your crash zip folder that was created during the crash or the dcs log from the session. 

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2