.trk file corrupted ?

Hello,

In the track below you are supposed to see a plane flying horizontally in a straight line. this was the case the first time i viewed the track, but now i see a plane turning left and down, and crashing into the ocean.

This happens every time I make a .trk file and I can't figure out if it's a problem with my PC or with DCS world.

I also put the Tacview file corresponding to what I see when I launch the .trk file.

Can someone explain me what appens ?

Thanks

ffb-issues.trk Tacview-20220502-061010-DCS-ffb-issues.trk.zip.acmi

Edited by Shadok

This is unfortunately "normal"

To explain: DCS doesn´t record all that happens in the mission, (if I understand it correctly) it records the controller inputs you do and then recreates the mission with those inputs when you watch a replay.
What I find very annoying is that I get at most 5 minutes of good input, and after that every replay is useless so I basically stopped recording anything at all.

After every patch I try again to see if anything changed, but last weekend, I practiced VTOL with the Harrier. Took off from the Tarawa, flew a short mission and then did a vertical landing at an airfield. I wanted to look at my vertical landing from the outside to see how I was doing, but in the replay, my harrier didn´t even line up correctly on the Tarawa at the beginning and just went off at a 45° angle straight into the water.

And this happens to me 100% of the time.

• Like 1