CPG targets on pilot MFD?

Zyll

Would be nice if you could ask CP/G George to store a target point where he is looking. I would not want to see him do this automatically (he actually says "lased and stored") as it would create a huge mess of target points. Preferable for the player pilot to ask for it via the George UI.

• 3 months later...

Hi all, 

when George store targets, as a pilot, can i see the targets on my MFD? 

What i want to do is to fly as a pilot, ask George to look for targets and then store them and fire myself from the CPG seat without have to look for the targets again from scratch. 

can it be done? 

thank you! 

Despite George saying "Lased and stored", or "target stored", he isn't actually storing anything.

One workaround might be to look at the TSD when he is lasing a target and place a TG point on the map yourself, right where his laser crosshair is designating.

image.png

In the screenshot above, the white line and crosshair coming off the ownship symbol is where he is lasing.  Add a new POINT, call it whatever you want, and move the cursor with your thumbstick to overlap where he is lasing and select.  Then when you switch seats. you should have all those points available to you.

• Like 1

No, he doesn’t actually store them ….yet. 

Hopefully one day he will, but it could get complicated for George if there are many targets in the same area, you wouldn’t store each and every one. ED will need to work around this. 

EDIT, beaten to it. The suggestion in the above post is rather good. 

Edited by AvroLanc