no deck crew

dave76
Go to solution Solved by BIGNEWY,

i know i already asked but i updated to last version, but when i select comm menu, ground crew and request launch, i have NO CREW AT ALL appearing on the deck...i disabled the mod already

Edited by dave76

• ED Team
  • Solution

please include a track replay example with no unofficial mods so we can check it. 

Please also ensure you are not using the free CVN-74 Stennis which does not have crew. 

thanks

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

59 minutes ago, BIGNEWY said:

please include a track replay example with no unofficial mods so we can check it. 

Please also ensure you are not using the free CVN-74 Stennis which does not have crew. 

thanks

BIGNEWY my mistake, i was using the free cvn 74......what a shame :(....i see the crew also with the mod enabled...thank you 🙂

• Like 1

I just created a new mission with the GW carrier. After landing I noticed that the deck crew did not move at all. Normally they just stand there and move a bit.

Any idea what is going on ?

When I requested launch, everything worked as expected, but what happend to the crew which is not involved in launch ?

Edited by ex81

What goes up, must come down !

Intel Core i7-8700, 16 GB-RAM, Nvidia GTX 1060, 6 GB GDDR5, 1TB HDD, 500 GB 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD, Windows 10/64, A10-C, Rhino X55, Persian Golf, F/A-18 Hornet