My mouse is "escaping" from the game window when in VR

KevyKevTPA

Title kind of says it all, on a regular basis, but not repeatable on purpose (at least not that I've found), my mouse seems to manage to click on another app, or something on the taskbar, losing focus and making all inputs by me (say increasing the throttle) not work.  I have the checkbox to "crop the mirror to a square" or whatever the exact language is checked, but it doesn't do that, the view on my monitor IS square, but is not cropped.  Still, relatively often I manage to click on something not in the game for some reason.

Anyone seen this or have a fix?

36 minutes ago, KevyKevTPA said:

Title kind of says it all, on a regular basis, but not repeatable on purpose (at least not that I've found), my mouse seems to manage to click on another app, or something on the taskbar, losing focus and making all inputs by me (say increasing the throttle) not work.  I have the checkbox to "crop the mirror to a square" or whatever the exact language is checked, but it doesn't do that, the view on my monitor IS square, but is not cropped.  Still, relatively often I manage to click on something not in the game for some reason.

Anyone seen this or have a fix?

Should be plenty of threads on this. Basically the most common work arounds are to either Alt+Enter to put DCS's mirror into full screen on the 2D desktop, or if not wanting to do that when selecting switches with the cursor to over-extend the mouse past said switch a little, and then come back onto the switch. (A pain to do initially, but it becomes muscle memory/second nature after a while). There may also be some other work arounds - a search on here should show a tonne of topics on this issue.

• Thanks 1