Minigun performance issues - Is there any outstanding active reports?

Dangerzone

It seems that the UH-1 is capable of bringing frame rates down on multi-player servers severely if streams of bullets keep on pouring out from the miniguns - compounded if there's more than one UH-1. (I think this has been a long term issue?).

I'm just curious to know whether or not this is a currently outstanding reported issue and something that is going to be addressed, or whether it's a "working as designed" and if there is no current intentions on doing anything with this please? (Just after some intel coming from a multiplayer server mission designers perspective as to whether I need to look at designing future missions with this in mind as to whether I may need to look at workarounds or whether there may be a solution in the near future)?

Thanks in advance. 🙂

Dangerzone I live in Italy, in Genova, and I have a fiber network connection and I came to fly on some USA server, but I was alone, where I had 129 ping and I had no problems of any kind except some small lag that generally is due to the server. On Italian and European servers the only problem is always and only the server lag, and here I travel with very low ping (15/45 max). 
My system: CPU AMD A10-5800K
                      Cores 4 Trheads 4
Mainboard Asus F2A85-M LE
Memory DDR3 16 GBytes
Graphics Radeon RX 580 Technology 14 nm
GDDR5 Memory 8 GBytes

I hope I helped you a little bit.

Thanks Calabrone. I, plus a number of other players definitely experience what we call 'slide shows' when a couple of Hueys go full on with their miniguns, spraying everywhere for the rest of us if we're in close proximity. 

If this isn't a reported problem and no one else is having issues then I'm going to have to dig deeper. 

FWIW I'm running a 2080S OC'd on a 10700K (OC'd to 5.0Ghz), with 64GB RAM and 2 x SSD's (one for the OS and one for DCS). Other friends are running a variety of different hardware. 

I haven't tried to see if this occurs when being the only one on the server - normally it seems to affect us when there are other players holding down the minigun. (ie a constant stream of bullets flying for 4 or 5 seconds or more).