No targets showing up on the HTS

Can't seem to get any SAMs showing up on the HAD page through the HTS.

Is this bugged at the moment?

Is there a checklist somewhere to make sure I'm not screwing it up? Never had a problem with it before.

I can get the SAMs to show up on my harm emitter through the WPN page just fine.

9 minutes ago, Moonshine said:

Do you guys have any track replays of this? It might help finding the issue if there is one. I have not had any problems when i used it after the latest patch but i have not flown a lot

will try to do one this afternoon

• ED Team
9 hours ago, Mohamengina said:

Is there a checklist somewhere to make sure I'm not screwing it up? Never had a problem with it before.

I can get the SAMs to show up on my harm emitter through the WPN page just fine.

Please include a track replay showing the issue it is the only way to see what you are experiencing. 

I have tested and not seeing any issue. 

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

12 hours ago, Mohamengina said:

do you use DCS DTC ?

I think it's the problem : by default all threats are disabled, you have to check them

image.png