Autopilot PITCH 3-pos switch

Aetherin

Apologies if this has been wished for in a previous post - I wasn't able to find a post by searching the forum.

Would it be possible to implement a 3-position keybind for the Autopilot PITCH (ATT Hold <> A/P Off and ALT Hold <> A/P Off), as has already been done for Autopilot ROLL under the Special for Joystick category?

Screen_220502_202038.png

• Like 3

+1 for me.  Woud be perfect for the Warthogs throttle

Planes:                                      Choppers:                                       Maps:

• Flaming Cliffs 3                      Black Shark 2                                 Syria
  • A-10C Tank killer 2                Black Shark 3                                 Persian Gulf
  • F/A18C Hornet                       AH-64 Apache                               Mariana's
  • F-16C Viper   
  • F-15E Strike Eagle                   
  • Mirage 2000C
  • AJS-37 Viggen
  • JF-17 Thunder
  • F-14 Tomcat

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Please ED, could we finally get this quality of life improvement? It's literally two lines of lua and some testing. It has been requested since October 2019 (see https://forum.dcs.world/topic/215327-control-bindings-for-maintained-switches-23-position/?do=findComment&comment=215766 and other threads).

Not having these by default means us who use it have to modify the lua file ourselves after every single update or repair. Even with 3rd party tools such as OvGME it gets old and feels kind of redundant and silly. For me personally it is the only dance I have to do after updates.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...