The problem with the Thud is that there is not a lot of documention available I did a request for documents with the Smithosian at you can see what I got back here. I'm not sure if this is their standard list or of a differnt plane would have produced a longer list. I would at least like an AI thud 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17Udw8h10lDxMK4sYvkmcnNSuAuX2qGea?usp=sharing

I would like to get a mod team going

Edited by upyr1

I think that there might be more interest in the F-105 once a Vietnam map finally comes and becomes popular enough. Other than the F-4 Phantom the Thud has been one of the top requested aircraft from that era that I have seen. It would defiantly be interesting to see how it was to operate a thud in sorties.

Until then there is at least a decent F-105 Mod available.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Zeno's Flight Shop Videos F-105 DVD has F-105D/F Flight Manual...or at least the Pilot's Handbook.  There's quite a bit of info in there.  But maybe not enough to accurately reconstruct the flight model.  They'll just have to do the best they can with feedback from real F-105 pilots.

Republic F-105 Thunderchiefs Go to War DVD: Three films with 858 page F-105 Flight Handbook (zenosflightshop.com)

I'd like the F-105D single-seat version.  Don't bother with the Wild Weasel "G" version, at least not initially.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Andrew8604 said:

Zeno's Flight Shop Videos F-105 DVD has F-105D/F Flight Manual...or at least the Pilot's Handbook.  There's quite a bit of info in there.  But maybe not enough to accurately reconstruct the flight model.  They'll just have to do the best they can with feedback from real F-105 pilots.

Republic F-105 Thunderchiefs Go to War DVD: Three films with 858 page F-105 Flight Handbook (zenosflightshop.com)

I'd like the F-105D single-seat version.  Don't bother with the Wild Weasel "G" version, at least not initially.

Thanks a lot, this is nice website, I ordered it with AirStrike Vietnam 😄
i do have the manuals, definitely you will need hundred more documents for simulating it, regarding the sensors, aerodynamic, variants ...  

Edited by Raviar

6 hours ago, Raviar said:

Thanks a lot, this is nice website, I ordered it with AirStrike Vietnam 😄
i do have the manuals, definitely you will need hundred more documents for simulating it, regarding the sensors, aerodynamic, variants ...  

Here is a list I got from the Smithsonian 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17Udw8h10lDxMK4sYvkmcnNSuAuX2qGea

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fangs Out said:

Id also add a request for an AI F-105G , that way you can add another asset to the late 60s earlier to mid 70s scape we sort have going in DCS

I'd love to see a 1960s assets pack 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 7/6/2022 at 5:14 PM, upyr1 said:

Here is a list I got from the Smithsonian 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17Udw8h10lDxMK4sYvkmcnNSuAuX2qGea

Thanks alot @upyr1

I cant believe we are going to get F-100D but no news on F-105!
Its pretty great news for Super Saber fans, such an iconic jet but it really hurts if dont get F-105 anytime soon! seems there isnt any news on F-105 by Razbam since 2017 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Raviar said:

Thanks alot @upyr1

I cant believe we are going to get F-100D but no news on F-105!
Its pretty great news for Super Saber fans, such an iconic jet but it really hurts if dont get F-105 anytime soon! seems there isnt any news on F-105 by Razbam since 2017 

I think it's going to be part of the 1960s asset pack. 

• Like 3