How to fit this helicopter into the meta outside of cold war servers

Chad Vader

Attack at distance . Fire AT-6 at max range . Try not to fly too fast at target . Engage again at distance AAA turn away low and recover distance . Clear high threats first SAMs and AAA . 

DCS ground targets have all seeing eye . 

Try Rotorheads server . Your enjoy it and good community . 

• Like 1

Gigabyte - X570 UD ~ Ryzen - 5600X @ 4.7 - Pulse - RX-6800 -  XPG 32:GB @ 3200 - VKB - Gunfighter 4 - STECs - Throttle - Crosswinds Rudders - Trackir 5 .

I'm a dot . Pico Nero 3 link VR . @ 4k

Win 11 Pro 64Bit .

49 minutes ago, KoN said:

Attack at distance . Fire AT-6 at max range . Try not to fly too fast at target . Engage again at distance AAA turn away low and recover distance . Clear high threats first SAMs and AAA . 

DCS ground targets have all seeing eye . 

Try Rotorheads server . Your enjoy it and good community . 

Only place I fly, and it’s difficulty will pretty much prepare you for anything. 

I used to take four rocket pods, but rotorheads got me to only take two and use 8x AT-9/9M120. When pressured by lots of deadly targets using gun and rockets at 3 km in large salvos. Being able to use the terrain and speed to your advantage. 

Using other people as cover or performing top fire by firing on whoever shoots the guy in front of you. Having the situational awareness to stay ahead of a changing battle space. And even air to air anti helicopter engagements. 

I’ve had to do everything there but engage fixed wing. And if it wasn’t for rotorheads, I wouldn’t be as addicted to the Mi-24 as I am 

• Like 1

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg