OP, they'll be X'd out if they're not done aligning. Although that's just for flair, since they both release and guide correctly without a completed alignment.

Also, if that's my DDI mod, then it doesn't alter anything related to HUD cues or avionics in general, it's only cosmetic.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

If I pretend to be sherlock holmes for a second. I see the mission time is 0602, which combined with the X'd out JDAM might imply the mission has only been running for 2 mins, therefore not leaving enough time for the JDAMs to full align and remove the X.

If this is from a longer mission, then we'd need a track.

476th Discord   |    476th Website    |    Swift Youtube
Ryzen 5800x, RTX 4070ti, 64GB, Quest 2

N

On 5/4/2022 at 2:06 PM, Swift. said:

If I pretend to be sherlock holmes for a second. I see the mission time is 0602, which combined with the X'd out JDAM might imply the mission has only been running for 2 mins, therefore not leaving enough time for the JDAMs to full align and remove the X.

If this is from a longer mission, then we'd need a track.

No, this is a short TGP/JDAM training mission, so most likely alignment timing. Thanks for info.