Second stick interferes without mapping

I am using TMHW for fighters and MSFFB2 for helicopters.

When I am in MP servers, sometimes I play with helis and then select an F-16 in same session.

Normally my FFB2 is not mapped for fighters at all. Despite not mapped, it still takes control of the plane and I can't fly with my TMHW without unplug my FFB2.

This doesn't happen if I don't select a helicopter.

This doesn't used to happen before.

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

I am using TMHW for fighters and MSFFB2 for helicopters.
When I am in MP servers, sometimes I play with helis and then select an F-16 in same session.
Normally my FFB2 is not mapped for fighters at all. Despite not mapped, it still takes control of the plane and I can't fly with my TMHW without unplug my FFB2.
This doesn't happen if I don't select a helicopter.
This doesn't used to happen before.

And this happens even when you have removed the axis mapping for the FFB2 in the Viper?
That's really strange. I don't have that issue. But what I have seen is that sometimes the mappings will come back if there have been updates to the controls settings of a module, but I'm sure you already doubled checked.

I did have some issues that seemed like "ghost mappings", that affected controls in free flight missions while I had sync with HOTAS enabled. The fix was to clear even already unmapped axis for all modules affected. Even for my TM MFD Cougars, that don't have axis.

Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Yes no axis assign for ffb2 for viper but it works as if I assigned controls to it

• Like 1

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

@ebabilAre you sure you have deleted the default assignments DCS World creates automatically?

• Like 1

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

Yes I am.

It doesn't interfere unless I select a helicopter slot first. 

• Like 1

Youtube

2 hours ago, MAXsenna said:

This only happens in MP?
I guess they will need a track, to see what's going on.

I can't recreate this on SP because I have to end flight to select another plane. And if I select only one plane during the session, everything works as intended

Problem occurs when I hit esc then click select role and spawning in viper.

Youtube

I can't recreate this on SP because I have to end flight to select another plane. And if I select only one plane during the session, everything works as intended
Problem occurs when I hit esc then click select role and spawning in viper.

Yeah, I understand that.
I'm just asking if you fly the Viper in SP, there are no conflicts?
I know this is silly, but happened to another user, if you check the F-16 Sim profile and the F-16 Game profile, you don't have any conflicts, right?
If you enter MP and select the Viper, all is okay, but if you change to another Viper, you have issues?
Game vs SIM can be enforced on a server, right?
I'm sure this is one minor setting we just can't see yet.