A Message from the Developer Combat King

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I've seen a number of issues which have developed since I posted the campaign for upload to the eShop four months ago and I will be actively troubleshooting and testing to correct these problems.

I ask for your patience and that you bear with me as it will take a week or two to go through all 16 missions in the campaign and correct the problems and then re-submit for upload to the eShop.

Thanks again for your patience,

John

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gallo said:

Though, I must ask how you reasoned when you decided to release this campaign bound to a specific version of DCS that isn't stable yet?

And why was it so important to rush it out and not test it thoroughly?

As King39 said above, the campaign was submitted to ED ready for release, but it was actually released months later. So my understanding is, he wasn't sitting on the campaign and decided to release it at some arbitrary point in time; instead, this matter was out of his hands, and the environment changed in the meantime.

And then, as is always the case, after release players will figure out all kinds of ways to find problems that the testers missed. 😄

Thank you, Yurgon.

As having encountered issues with this product, I will be patient and wait to play it through when it seems more stable in the future.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience and am grateful you've taken the opportunity to try this product. I am working as quickly as possible to correct these problems as they are made known.

Though, I must ask how you reasoned when you decided to release this campaign bound to a specific version of DCS that isn't stable yet?

To reiterate what Yurgon stated above, the campaign was "stable" when it was released to ED back in December and has been waiting in the queue since then and, as you may be aware, there have several updates to DCS World since that time which, more times than not, create conflicts with the Triggers and Zones and Flags which drive gameplay.

And why was it so important to rush it out and not test it thoroughly?

Again, the campaign was very thoroughly tested back in November and December and not released until we felt it was ready to go live. Coincidentally, I was just given a list of discrepancies yesterday from a tester, though minor, which would have made this release much less painful for everyone involved had it been made available to me prior to the campaigns release last week.

In any event, I will fix these problems as quickly as possible and thank you for your continued support.

John

• Like 3

I don't have the campaign yet but I was hoping to find some gameplay videos of it on YouTube?

I haven't seen anyone record it yet. I myself am going through enemy within 3.0 after finishing the iron flag training campaign so I'm looking for more stuff to do with the A10C-2.

I respect the creator responding frequently to questions so I'm likely to check out this campaign at some point.

It's more of an issue with dcs because it takes forever to get content out. I know this since I've tested other campaigns and it's 100% a known issue when more updates come through that sometimes break existing missions.

Asus ROG Strix Z790-E | Core i9 13900K-NZXT Kraken X73 AIO | 32GB DDR5 G Skill Neo 6600mhz | 2TB Sk Hynix P41 Platinum nvme |1TB Evo 970 Plus nvme | OCZ Trion 150 960GB | 256GB Samsung 830 | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | Gigabyte OC 4090  | Phanteks P600S | 1000W MSI  MPG A1000G | LG C2 42 Evo 3840x2160 @ 120hz

Love the A10C but in the current stat it is not usable at night (MFD brightness bug). Once corrected I guess I will give a try to your campaign.

i9 9900k, 64 Go RAM, RTX 4090, Warthog HOTAS Throttle & Stick, Saitek Combat Rudder, MFD Cougar, Trackir 5 Pro, Multipurpose UFC and Oculus Rift S (when I want some VR),

http://www.twitch.tv/zarma4074 /  https://www.youtube.com/user/Zarma4074 

Copy-of-DCS-A-10C-User-Bar-CMR-ConvertImage.jpg