wireless xbox 360 power saver

Hi, not sure if this is the right place. I started using a wireless xbox 360 controller for CPG but now have a problem that when the controller turns itself off (power saver) it makes my other controllers go haywire for a moment. Had a few out of control crashes as pilot when it does this

Is there a way to make DCS allow the controller to power off and not affect my other sticks and controllers?

In DCS its shows a message saying xbox360 disconnected, all my controls go crazy for a moment and then its ok.

thanks

Edited by spikenet

En 5/5/2022 a las 4:40, spikenet dijo:

Hi, not sure if this is the right place. I started using a wireless xbox 360 controller for CPG but now have a problem that when the controller turns itself off (power saver) it makes my other controllers go haywire for a moment. Had a few out of control crashes as pilot when it does this

Is there a way to make DCS allow the controller to power off and not affect my other sticks and controllers?

In DCS its shows a message saying xbox360 disconnected, all my controls go crazy for a moment and then its ok.

thanks

Dont know if in options in the misc label there is a syncronize controls at start mission, maybe checked or unchecked will work, if not.... the best solution is plug your device to an usb to prevent enter it in save mode, try also in device manager, go to usb an uncheck in all the usb properties on the power admin (administracion de energia) the option sayng "allow your system to blah blah blah"

image.png

• Thanks 1

Intel i9 10850k - MSI Tomahawk 490z - 64 GB DDR4 3000 - HP Reverb G2 - MSI optix Mag321curv 4k monitor - MSI RTX 3080ti - Winwing Orion Throttle base plus F18 stick

The solution was to clear out unnecessary binding like axis etc and disable check hot-plug devices. It's still no ideal as it goes to sleep every 10 minutes but not it does not interfere. I've ordered a cabled controller which should be better.

• Like 1

hace 7 minutos, spikenet dijo:

The solution was to clear out unnecessary binding like axis etc and disable check hot-plug devices. It's still no ideal as it goes to sleep every 10 minutes but not it does not interfere. I've ordered a cabled controller which should be better.

try to disable the usb power saving of your device meanwhile

Intel i9 10850k - MSI Tomahawk 490z - 64 GB DDR4 3000 - HP Reverb G2 - MSI optix Mag321curv 4k monitor - MSI RTX 3080ti - Winwing Orion Throttle base plus F18 stick

hace 18 horas, spikenet dijo:

dont think you can on these controllers. they are factory set. No biggy when I get my wired controller

don't know, but if you have some kind of receiver plugged onto your computer to pair the xbox controller( at least mine has one), I disable the power saving on the usb I plug my xbox receiver....Hope It helps, mine never entered on power saving doing this