How to switch chatter addon On / off

Gideon312

Hello all,
Need a little help. 
I have the Vaicom chatter addon, but I want to switch it on and off when I want to.
How do you switch it on and off?
Default keyboard shortcut is "0", and the default voice command is "chatter". But I don't remember if it is enabled by default. (Check the VAICOM VoiceAttack profile at the top. Same entry for both).
Apart form this, I have it linked to radio power in the VAICOM control panel.
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, MAXsenna said:

Default keyboard shortcut is "0", and the default voice command is "chatter". But I don't remember if it is enabled by default. (Check the VAICOM VoiceAttack profile at the top. Same entry for both).
Apart form this, I have it linked to radio power in the VAICOM control panel.
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Chatter is on by default if you check the "Auto-start" box under chatter settings. (But you won't hear it unless the radios are powered.) The voice command "chatter" toggles it on and off.

• Like 1

I'm Softball on Multiplayer. NZXT Player Three Prime, i9-13900K@3.00GHz, 64GB DDR5, Win 11 Home, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4090 24GB, TrackIR 5, VKB Gunfighter III with MCG Ultimate grip, VKB STECS Standard Throttle, CH Pro pedals

4 minutes ago, sthompson said:

Chatter is on by default if you check the "Auto-start" box under chatter settings. (But you won't hear it unless the radios are powered.) The voice command "chatter" toggles it on and off.

Yep voice command is how I toggle it as well.

• Like 1

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|