Ayuda x55 Rhino TPM 2.0 Security boot

I have updated to W11 and with it activated the TPM 2.0 and the security boot to be able to play Valorant.
The fact is that when I activate the security boot my saiteck x55 rhino stops working, when I enter devices it appears as recognized but it tells me that it needs to be repaired.
If I disable Security boot from the bios (tpm 2.0 enabled) it works again

It actually matters what hardware you are using since the error is very likely not caused by your stick but a faulty TPM implementation.

I would certainly update the Bios if there is a newer one and update to the latest chipset drivers.

Many boards, even older ones, got multiple Bios updates since the release of Win11 to make them ready for Win11's requirements.

One other solution to try is to actually buy the TPM2 module for your board and see if that works better than the fTPM embedded in your CPU.

You can find info about the specific module needed in your motherboard manual.

Edited by BitMaster

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

Thanks for the answers .
My motherboard is an msi z390 gaming edge ac with an i7 9700k, 32g and a 2080 super
The problem is with security boot, it is one of the requirements along with TPM 2.0 to run Valorant on Win 11. If I disable this but leave the TPM 2.0 if it works
My solution is going to be .... Don't play Valorant hehe

Edited by Etna

6 hours ago, Etna said:

Thanks for the answers .
My motherboard is an msi z390 gaming edge ac with an i7 9700k, 32g and a 2080 super
The problem is with security boot, it is one of the requirements along with TPM 2.0 to run Valorant on Win 11. If I disable this but leave the TPM 2.0 if it works
My solution is going to be .... Don't play Valorant hehe

You Chose Wisely!!

ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4/AC / Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1Ghz / Noctua DHS-14 Heatsinkw/Fan /  Samsung 970plus m.2 1TB  /  eVGA FTW3 2080Ti /  RipJaws - 64GB RAM @3200  /  SoundBlaster Z  / Reverb G2 VR /  ThrustMaster HOTAS Cougar & MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2