VAICOM export line in Export.lua and using Vaicom cut my FPS in half !! any solution ?

FZG_Immel

adding the VAICOM line of exports in my Export.LUA de facto make my game run at half FPS...  unless I am on pause. Then my FPS are normal. I can't find a solution to this. And if it persists I wont use VAICOM. its great, but not worth losing 60FPS.

Any clue ? Your help will be greatly appreciated !

KR

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

I managed to have it work now, by removing some winwing lines from my export.lua.

the issue is that most of the times, launching voice attack and Vaicom pro prior to launch DCS has Dcs crash at start up.

this seems all linked to the export.lua file.

i have lots of stuff there :

simshaker
tacview

vaicom
etc..

anyone able to check my export.lua if I post it here ?

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

I managed to have it work now, by removing some winwing lines from my export.lua.

the issue is that most of the times, launching voice attack and Vaicom pro prior to launch DCS has Dcs crash at start up.

this seems all linked to the export.lua file.
i have lots of stuff there :

simshaker
tacview
vaicom
etc..
anyone able to check my export.lua if I post it here ?

I was gonna ask if you had any WinWing stuff there, because they had performance issues in the past I've read.
Believe there's a fix, so you better head over and ask in the WinWing forum.
VAICOM is not the issue.
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk