Now uyo se...

Czechnology

don't forget the Phantom II's birthday is May 27 

On 5/16/2022 at 5:10 PM, IronMike said:

I can 100% confirm that this post is funny.

On 5/16/2022 at 5:23 PM, NineLine said:

Tries to make funny Star Wars May the 4th post, sets off a chain reaction of conspiracy theories...

disaster-girl.jpg

Funny and awesome 

On 5/18/2022 at 2:23 AM, SevenVonLykken said:

Coincidentally, a "Phantom Phriday!"

And just when Top Gun 2 is being released here in Italy.... and Pete Duke Mitchell flew Phantoms!!!!

EDIT: had to correct that horrible mistake! 😛

Edited by Gianky
  • Like 2

TODAYS THE DAY WHAT YOU GOT FOR ME I KNOW YOU GOT SOMETHING SHOW ME SOIMETHING YOU GOT SOMETHING SHOW ME SOMETHINGN YOU GOT IT I WANT IT CMON JUST SHOW ME SOMETHING LETS SEE IT CMON SHOW US A LITTLE SOMETHING COME ON SHOW IT COME ON LETS GO LETS SEE IT COME ON LETS ROCK SHOW ME SOMETHING HERE CMON LETS HEAR IT LETS GO WHAT YOU GOT FOR US TODAYS THE DAY WHERES IT AT HOWS IT GOING WHERE AM I

On 5/16/2022 at 5:10 PM, IronMike said:

I can 100% confirm that this post is funny.

Edited by Czechnology
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello. My new schizophrenia rant is as such. Went on a trip with family, landed at SLC, and we turned into a taxi way. I took a picture while we were turning in to send to family not on the trip to show we'd arrived, upon investigating the pictures...

20220618_204717.jpg

20220618_171009.jpg

• Like 9

The universe is telling you something my dude. Now hear me out:
 Today is the 21st day of the sixth month of the year
 F-4 is the aircraft we are getting. F is the sixth  letter of the alphabet +4 that equals ten. 21+10 = 31
 E is the model we are reciving of the F-4. E is the fifth letter of the alphabet. 6 + 5 = 11. And because the eleventh month of the year does not have 31 days  we have to carry one day over to the next month. And heatblur have promised us the F-4 this very year

Do you understand what this means???? THE F-4 is coming on 1st of December this year!!!!!!! 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Czechnology said:

Hello. My new schizophrenia rant is as such. Went on a trip with family, landed at SLC, and we turned into a taxi way. I took a picture while we were turning in to send to family not on the trip to show we'd arrived, upon investigating the pictures...

20220618_204717.jpg

20220618_171009.jpg

Please... never stop posting this stuff 🤣

15 hours ago, NineLine said:

My favorite part of this thread is the title is poorly spelled. What could that mean?

Hmmm....

So, the OP is Czechnology. From his handle, we can assume that he's Czech. According to Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czech_orthography#Alphabet) the Czech alphabet has 42 characters, of which "u" is number 33, "y" is number 39 and "o" is number 23.

That said, the sequence would be 33 39 23... if we add them the sum is 20... not particularly significant.

If we add them in couples, on the other hand, we obtain 6 12 and 5... I'd say that's clearly the hidden message: the F-4 will be release at 5 o'clock AM GMT of Decembre 6th of this year!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Gianky said:

Hmmm....

So, the OP is Czechnology. From his handle, we can assume that he's Czech. According to Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czech_orthography#Alphabet) the Czech alphabet has 42 characters, of which "u" is number 33, "y" is number 39 and "o" is number 23.

That said, the sequence would be 33 39 23... if we add them the sum is 20... not particularly significant.

If we add them in couples, on the other hand, we obtain 6 12 and 5... I'd say that's clearly the hidden message: the F-4 will be release at 5 o'clock AM GMT of Decembre 6th of this year!

Sadly wrong, not Czech. Just loved playing Czech Motorized divisions in Wargame Red Dragon.

3 hours ago, Czechnology said:

Sadly wrong, not Czech. Just loved playing Czech Motorized divisions in Wargame Red Dragon.

Well, you ruined my whole argument by negating it's premise! Nicely done! 😤

Kidding, of course! 😜

• 2 weeks later...