Now uyo se...

Czechnology

17 hours ago, Czechnology said:

Sadly been too ill to work on my next schizophrenia post. Hope you're all doing well though.

Hope you get well soon fella. :thumbup:

I'm not schizophrenic, and neither am I . . . . 

• Like 2

Alien desktop PC, Intel i7-8700 CPU@3.20GHz 6 Core, Nvidia GTX 1070, 16GB RAM. TM Warthog stick and Throttles. Saitek ProFlight pedals.

23 hours ago, G.J.S said:

Neither are we  which is yes in French so maybe we are my precious 

Edited by upyr1
  • Like 1

On 7/2/2022 at 4:47 PM, G.J.S said:

My sleep paralysis demon now leaves me alone since I stay up at night thinking about Heatblur modules.

• Like 2

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

34 minutes ago, MiG21bisFishbedL said:

My sleep paralysis demon now leaves me alone since I stay up at night thinking about Heatblur modules.

:laugh::thumbup:

Alien desktop PC, Intel i7-8700 CPU@3.20GHz 6 Core, Nvidia GTX 1070, 16GB RAM. TM Warthog stick and Throttles. Saitek ProFlight pedals.

10 hours ago, MiG21bisFishbedL said:

It's there. My sore eyes can't see nothing but a dark void in the corner of my room. It's there. It waits for me to fall asleep, I won’t. It tries to seduce me. Purring like a cat, snoring like a puppy, it’s no use for I have my duty, I won’t submit. It’s now lurking behind me. I can feel it’s foul breath on my skin. It’s getting frustrated scratching its claws on the wall, rampaging through the cans on the floor, slamming at the wall, growling viciously. It must not distract me for I have to conspirate. I must seek the Phantom!

• Like 2

Point of discussion I think best fits here. It looks like the F-1 is about to drop, what do we think comes next?

My hoped for release pattern is F-1 -> F-4 -> F-15E

But problem is zero way to verify any of that because RAZBAM is a very mysterious beast and heatblur is going to keep their mouth shut until it's almost on top of us.

hace 8 horas, Czechnology dijo:

Point of discussion I think best fits here. It looks like the F-1 is about to drop, what do we think comes next?

My hoped for release pattern is F-1 -> F-4 -> F-15E

But problem is zero way to verify any of that because RAZBAM is a very mysterious beast and heatblur is going to keep their mouth shut until it's almost on top of us.

My bet is that the F-4 will drop sometime in Q4 November or December. They teased the F-4 in the 2022 and beyond video released in january and historically they released teased modules at the end of the year (or at least aim to do so). But who knows. Summer is a horrible time to release new products as it is low season for DCS (more people being outside or on vacation). For all we know they might be pretty much done and are just doing polishing and waiting for the correct time for release. 

But that being said I want more schizoposting 😉

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jetmechanic said:

Every weekend update I hope for an F-4 update. This is a module I have been hoping for so many years. Hopefully we will some info soon. May the Phantom live 

Don't expect it to be in the weekend updates. It will probably be a dedicated Heatblur update.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 4/12/2023 at 12:25 AM, Aussie_Mantis said:

F-4E Phantem wil be relese in aprel

F is the 6th letter of the alferbit

2 * 3 = 6

2 3 = 23

2023 23rd of aprel relese

Thankyou for attending my Ted Talk.

Now all I need to know is, when is Aprel? 🙂