Vaicom Pro Kneeboard and Kneeboard Builder and some Other Questions.

Europa

1. When I enable kneeboard builder it somehow disables the vaicom pro's kneeboard. How can I fix it. I want to use them both.

2. What is "Enable user mods aircraft" in the KBB's preferences page. It is not documented in the manual.

3. Is there an option to completely remove KBB. There are files in the data folder remaining which I have to delete manually?

4. lastly what is "to load batteries..." page is all about. I read the discussion but didn't understand what is it for and how to get rid off it? 

Edited by Europa

• Europa changed the title to Vaicom Pro Kneeboard and Kneeboard Builder and some Other Questions.
1 minute ago, Europa said:

When I enable kneeboard builder it somehow disables the vaicom pro's kneeboard. How can I fix it. I want to use them both.

What is "Enable user mods aircraft" in the KBB's preferences page. It is not documented in the manual.

That didn't happen to me. Try to close DCS and VA. Do a full DCS repair and start VA first? 🤷‍♂️

I have no idea why it broke. 

User mods, (somewhat misleading), enables the free community modules like the A-4E-C, MB-339 and the UH-60L etc. And of course some of the pure mods. 

Cheers! 

One more...

I am using a 49" ultrawide screen @3840x1080 resolution along with VR. DCS res is set at 3840x1080. When I create a profile at this resolutions the kneeboard is off limits. I tried to relocate it manually in the making of the profile but still it was not practical since what I see and what I get is totally different.

14 minutes ago, MAXsenna said:

That didn't happen to me. Try to close DCS and VA. Do a full DCS repair and start VA first? 🤷‍♂️

I have no idea why it broke. 

User mods, (somewhat misleading), enables the free community modules like the A-4E-C, MB-339 and the UH-60L etc. And of course some of the pure mods. 

Cheers! 

1. Repaired.

2. Started vaicom

3. Started DCS

Vaicom working back again. But now I am afraid to setup KBB again.

Edited by Europa
  • Like 1

One more...
I am using a 49" ultrawide screen @3840x1080 resolution along with VR. DCS res is set at 3840x1080. When I create a profile at this resolutions the kneeboard is off limits. I tried to relocate it manually in the making of the profile but still it was not practical since what I see and what I get is totally different.

1. Repaired.
2. Started vaicom
3. Started DCS
Vaicom working back again. But now I am afraid to setup KBB again.
You better ask in the KBB thread.
I'm sure someone has an answer.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk