Virpil WarBRD base, TM Warthog stick, and TARGET but no POV hat

AKA_Clutter

I just got the WarBRD base and as I have been a big user of TARGET over the years and have several profiles, I changed the VID/PID in the Virpil software so that TARGET (via Windows) see it as a TM Warthog joystick.  And it does, for the most part.

Last night, not all buttons were working as expected in one of my profiles.  Specifically, the commands assigned to the POV were not working.  When I went to Windows Game controller windows, the POV didn't register.  All other buttons appear to work as expected.  When I tested the Virpil base outside of TARGET, the POV shows up and registers when moved.

I don't know if this is something that can be set somewhere or a limitation of how Virpil base is setup and how TARGET combines the controllers.

Anyone else have this issue and knows of a solution?

----------------

AKA_Clutter

Win 10 Pro, Intel i7 8700k @4.6 GHz, EVGA RTX 3080  FTW, Ultra 64 GB G.Skill DDR4 3600 RAM, Acer 27" flat screen, Oculus Rift S, HP Reverb G2, CH Fighterstick, Pro Throttle and Pro Rudder Pedals HOTAS, TM Warthog HOTAS, MFG Rudder Pedals, TrackIR 5 Pro w/Vector Expansion, PointCTRL.

this might help ... different base, but same problem 

MT-50CM2 , Warthog stick and TARGET - Tech Support - VIRPIL Controls

• Like 1

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

24 minutes ago, speed-of-heat said:

this might help ... different base, but same problem 

MT-50CM2 , Warthog stick and TARGET - Tech Support - VIRPIL Controls

Thanks, @speed-of-heat.  I haven't read it completely yet, but will read and try.  I noted that you "... migrated away completely".  May I ask what you migrated to.

----------------

AKA_Clutter

Win 10 Pro, Intel i7 8700k @4.6 GHz, EVGA RTX 3080  FTW, Ultra 64 GB G.Skill DDR4 3600 RAM, Acer 27" flat screen, Oculus Rift S, HP Reverb G2, CH Fighterstick, Pro Throttle and Pro Rudder Pedals HOTAS, TM Warthog HOTAS, MFG Rudder Pedals, TrackIR 5 Pro w/Vector Expansion, PointCTRL.