To All Agile Spear Aircrew,

If you need them, the campaign documentation is now available in the User Files section of DCS World at:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3322224/

However, the installation instructions SHOULD state to install them to:

Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\campaigns\Agile Spear\

Ultimately, it doesn't really matter where you put them as long as you can get to them when you need them.

Thanks again and I hope you are challenged and have fun flying the campaign,

John

Edited by King39
  • Thanks 1

In this campaign can changes be made in the Mission editor to the players preference or are you stuck with the game the way it is and cannot make changes. I bought a previous campaign and when I realized I cannot make changes I did not buy any further campaigns. For me waste of money since I never play that campaign. I am just wondering if that has been changed. Thank you.

No, I don't think you can. E.D. actually "seals" the campaign with encryption so that they can't be tampered or pirated which (to the developers) is one of the benefits of offering the games through E.D.'s eShop versus going it alone on a personal website.

What do you want to change? I offer the pilot the ability to change aircraft loadout prior to takeoff without any recourse.

Edited by King39

As far as I know, all the triggers will be locked away in all 3rd party payware-campaigns.

However, it might be possible to change flights and waypoints in the mission editor, and some changes can also be made in the mission planner just prior to flying the mission.

Plus what King39 said, the loadout can be changed while the jet is still on the ramp.