Razbam, Please Give Us An Update

Hello, Razbam.  We know the developers and beta testers are working on the south atlantic map, the F-15, and other projects.  What is the latest news?  When will they be available for the virtual pilots?

On a related topic, what is the latest updates on the F-4?  While we enjoy the video teaser, there has been silence as for new updates.  What is the latest news on the F-4 and when will it be available?

MFT

On 5/7/2022 at 5:49 PM, Mike Force Team said:

On a related topic, what is the latest updates on the F-4?  While we enjoy the video teaser, there has been silence as for new updates.  What is the latest news on the F-4 and when will it be available?

You know Razbam isn't making the F-4... right?

• Like 1

- i7-7700k

- 32GB DDR4 2400Mhz

- GTX 1080 8GB

- Installed on SSD

- TM Warthog

DCS Modules - A-10C; M-2000C; AV8B; F/A-18C; Ka-50; FC-3; UH-1H; F-5E; Mi-8; F-14; Persian Gulf; NTTR

On 5/7/2022 at 12:49 PM, Mike Force Team said:

Hello, Razbam.  We know the developers and beta testers are working on the south atlantic map, the F-15, and other projects.  What is the latest news?  When will they be available for the virtual pilots?

MFT

If you were to follow RAZBAN's Facbook page or as stated their developer section on these forums you would be more up to date.

But I will throw you bone that I had read a while ago on their Facebook page by A RAZMAB representative. He had made this comment regarding their current timeline. "The AMX, EE Lightning and Sea Harrier can be expected after the F-15, Mig23 and Super Tucano.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Evoman said:

If you were to follow RAZBAN's Facbook page or as stated their developer section on these forums you would be more up to date.

But I will throw you bone that I had read a while ago on their Facebook page by A RAZMAB representative. He had made this comment regarding their current timeline. "The AMX, EE Lightning and Sea Harrier can be expected after the F-15, Mig23 and Super Tucano.

They say on the above pod cast that the Sea Harrier is currently shelved because of difficulty in finding unclassified data for the Blue Fiox radar. They say work is continuing on a flyable GR3.

Edited by Mogster
  • Like 1