DataLink - Mission 1

Hi,

Just started with the campaign, it looks really nice and immersive!

After flying the first mission, I was wondering if I had to setup correctly the channel for DataLink. I usually just set to ON, but I was not able  to see any flight in the SA page, and was assuming that there was an AWACS.

Thanks

21 hours ago, Nahemoth said:

Hi,

Just started with the campaign, it looks really nice and immersive!

After flying the first mission, I was wondering if I had to setup correctly the channel for DataLink. I usually just set to ON, but I was not able  to see any flight in the SA page, and was assuming that there was an AWACS.

Thanks

Hi, thanks.  I'm a bit rusty in the A-10 but the DL should work fine with whatever the basic process for turning it on is (I've not flown it in ages and can't remember what that is exactly).  From a mission builders point of view all the aircraft in the mission that can use DL have it turned on so should appear on your Tads.

hace 15 horas, ChillNG dijo:

Hi, thanks.  I'm a bit rusty in the A-10 but the DL should work fine with whatever the basic process for turning it on is (I've not flown it in ages and can't remember what that is exactly).  From a mission builders point of view all the aircraft in the mission that can use DL have it turned on so should appear on your Tads.

Sorry, it was my fault, I wanted to post in the F-18 campaign folder... and then I realized that there was another post with the same problem, related to the new Hornet patches (ACLS).

8 hours ago, Nahemoth said:

Sorry, it was my fault, I wanted to post in the F-18 campaign folder... and then I realized that there was another post with the same problem, related to the new Hornet patches (ACLS).

Ok no probs, after the latest update you now need to press the data link button twice to switch to link 16 and then turn it on.