Fantastic Campaign!

Just wanted to say thank you Sandman for the much appreciated F-14 content and for all the hard work that's gone into it.  I love the dialogue you've written (yes, voice acting would be nice, but appreciate how difficult it is to orchestrate).  How things progress throughout the Campaign and mission longevity feels realistic and immersive.  It's nice to have a lot of activity around the boat and to have marshalling be a thing. The music is awesome, not too intrusive and comes in at great moments.  Keep it coming.

Edited by JupiterJoe
  • Like 3

• JupiterJoe changed the title to Fantastic Campaign!
1 hour ago, JupiterJoe said:

Just wanted to say thank you Sandman for the much appreciated F-14 content and for all the hard work that's gone into it.  I love the dialogue you've written (yes, voice acting would be nice, but appreciate how difficult it is to orchestrate).  How things progress throughout the Campaign and mission longevity feels realistic and immersive.  It's nice to have a lot of activity around the boat and to have marshalling be a thing. The music is awesome, is not too intrusive and comes in at great moments.  Keep it coming.

Thank you for your feedback. Nice to hear you have enjoyed the campaign. It was  quite a workfull year and of course work continues with some found bugs. But maybe at some point I'll find time for something new.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...