Cockpit lighting not correct for time of day (night time mission in MP)

450Devil

Just tried to fly a MP mission on a mate's server. Trouble was the inside of the cockpit was as clear as it would be in daylight despite the mission being set at night. Meant it was impossible to use the IHADSS / FLIR as the reflected lighting inside the cockpit bled out the IHADSS image. Ran into a hill.

Not sure what the problem is as earlier today a few of us flew a night mission on my MP server and all was well with the lighting.

Screenshot of inside of cockpit attached.

The flood lights were off. However there was a full moon (but the mission earlier today also had a full moon and the cockpit lighting in that mission was OK)

Also, I noticed once I had the aircraft started and my main MFDs seemed OK that looking over my instrument panel to the CPG's MFDs that all his MFDs were dead.

Screen_220508_205717.png

Edited by 450Devil

yeah i also had some strange behaviour of IHADSS image when alt-tab-ing back and forth. One time the whole TADS image (FLIR/TV) in the IHADSS was missing. Alt-tabbed out and in twice and it was back to normal. 🤷‍♂️

• ED Team

please include a short replay example so we can test the same circumstance. 

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2