Mission 3 - No radio check voices

Hello ! 

Great campaign, thanks for that 🙂

On start of mission 3, even with the correct radio frequencies, no voices for the first 2 radio checks. Not a big issue, but still want to give the info 🙂

All voices and everything else is going fine in the mission after this point.

Have a nice day !

image.png

06th Multirole Helicopter Regiment

Bataillon d'appui aérien - Escadrille HOG

I just checked that mission, it's looking fine here.

Just to confirm, did you do the following?

• Battery on
  • Inverter On
  • UHF radio to MAIN or BOTH
  • Perform radio check with Biff (Press Space Bar)
  • Start the APU
  • Switch on APU Generator
  • Tune 33.500 MHz on the FM radio
  • FM radio to TR
  • Tune 128.000 MHz on the AM radio
  • AM radio to TR

Hello !

Yes to all !

First radio check on default freq is ok, 2nd and 3rd with no voices (triple checked freq and power on).

No problem after (I hear Biff normally with no problem).Maybe a DCS bug with voices. I saw someone had same problem with another mission.

image.png

06th Multirole Helicopter Regiment

Bataillon d'appui aérien - Escadrille HOG

That's odd; I tested this in the current OpenBeta 2.7.12.23362 and everything worked okay.

Can you try again, and this time either save the track after the mission ("Save Track" in the debriefing dialog after you quit the mission) and upload that here, or take a video?

Hello,

I happen to play mission 3 of the campaign right now and have not encountered this problem. I have the latest Updates installed in DCS World.

would like to add that I enjoy the campaign very much and highly apreciate the constructive and open approach of BD and his colleagues to user feed back and bug fixing. Thank you very much.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem exactly the same problem, even this problem happens in both iron flag, enemy within. it might happen in the client that is not run in English language and i don't know how to fix it.🥲

trying to repair the dcs, no help

hi, thank you for your concern, I'm preparing a .trk file, an .acmi file and a youtube video to fully describe my problem. it needs some time to record and prepare. i just want you to know I am doing it right now. 🤪 

hello, I've solved the problem by waiting the apu to be fully started and then open the inverter, this is my misunderstanding of the mission instructions. sorry for the waste of your time. I felt very sorry for this. But for enemy within 3.0 campaign for a10-c the voice chat between the squadron members after the Arco left is missing. for a10-c II the mission was normal. the onedrive link for the  .trk file has been attached please check 

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ak6fyshc_n3fidNKSJ0jJNWtGEdibw?e=IKlCLs

4 hours ago, yujingfan said:

I've solved the problem by waiting the apu to be fully started and then open the inverter, this is my misunderstanding of the mission instructions.

Actually the typical order would be battery, then inverter, then APU, then APU Generator. 😉

Glad you solved the problem! 👍

4 hours ago, yujingfan said:

But for enemy within 3.0 campaign for a10-c the voice chat between the squadron members after the Arco left is missing.

Yeah, seeing the same thing. I've reported it in Baltic Dragon's bug tracker.

(The issue was already there once, seems to be a bit hard to track, because back then it seemed intermittent, but now I'm definitely also seeing it).

• 2 weeks later...