Trim not working

Cathnan

I wanted to fly the Apache after a week or two of a break, went through the cold start, accelerated to crusing speed hit trim and let go as usual (center trim). Except this time the Apache imediately started to pitch up a lot. I was going somewhere between 90 and 110 kts. I checked bindings, all fine. Exited and launched the IA mission hot start on runway Caucasus. It's the same. The control indicators UI Overlay shows the trim get's registered. It seems it's simply not acted upon by the helo. The second mission is where the track is from. AH64 Trim bugged.trk

1 hour ago, Cathnan said:

I wanted to fly the Apache after a week or two of a break, went through the cold start, accelerated to crusing speed hit trim and let go as usual (center trim). Except this time the Apache imediately started to pitch up a lot. I was going somewhere between 90 and 110 kts. I checked bindings, all fine. Exited and launched the IA mission hot start on runway Caucasus. It's the same. The control indicators UI Overlay shows the trim get's registered. It seems it's simply not acted upon by the helo. The second mission is where the track is from. AH64 Trim bugged.trk

Check the settings under the MISC tab and make sure FORCE FEEDBACK isn't checked.  This happened to me (not sure HOW it got checked) and TRIM did not work until I unchecked it.

image.png

Edited by Recluse
  • Thanks 1