Hellfires LOA

Caldera

• ED Team

The system should automatically detect the presence of not just the missiles but the launchers themselves. Did you turn off the MSL power on the WPN>UTIL page? If not, it might be a bug.

Afterburners are for wussies...hang around the battlefield and dodge tracers like a man.
DCS Rotor-Head

SP or MP ?

cold start or hot start?

Pilot or CPG? (from the pic i would assume Pilot)

after rearm direct at start / after rearm during mission / or pre-equipped ?

there are a lof of factors one can try to rule out at first, especially if you can reproduce the possible bug.

please try to provide some more information or (as everyone should when posting bugs) a track file. thy

K

edit:

just tried a re-arm right after a hot start on the marianas map (quick mission: fire range). If you take off/ turn heli during re-arm, and the "re-arm complete" was not sounded by the ground crew, the WPN page MPD will not update and stay in its last state. On my test this was switching from 4x3Hellfires to 2x3Hellfires and 2xRocketpods. Taking off just before the ground crew finished, the MPD WPN did not update to the new weapons. as soon as groundcrew sound "complete", MPD WPN page updates.

Edited by Kharrn

I was having problems getting the laser to turn on, which for some reason, I occasionally do.

Kharm,

Cold start SP, I noticed it in the pilot seat.

Raptor,

7 hours ago, Raptor9 said:

The system should automatically detect the presence of not just the missiles but the launchers themselves. Did you turn off the MSL power on the WPN>UTIL page? If not, it might be a bug.

I may have, I might have gotten click happy trying to get the dang laser to work.  This is not the first time for either.

I will check it out, thanks.

Caldera

vor 17 Stunden schrieb Caldera:

I was having problems getting the laser to turn on, which for some reason, I occasionally do.

Kharm,

Cold start SP, I noticed it in the pilot seat.

Raptor,

I may have, I might have gotten click happy trying to get the dang laser to work.  This is not the first time for either.

I will check it out, thanks.

Caldera

i could not reproduce the failure to have a zero weapons loadout so far. if you can reproduce it and provide a track it would be appreciated.

Like i posted before in my edit, i could get kind of the failure when "aborting" the re-arm process.

But i did find kind of a workaround when the game is not updating the WPN page for a new loadout. If you put the power lever to idle, wait for the MPDs to go blank and then put the oower levers back up, the WPN page will be updated with the current loadout. seems a lot like a bug to me, but works atm 😉

Tip: laser can only be activated from the CPG seat, WPN -> UTIL page 🙂

K