Syria download

I bought Syria yesterday and tried to download it. Two times it worked for maybe 90 minutes and shut off saying something about server size? This morning I started the download ran an errand and after 1.5 hours it is still working w/ the green bar maybe 10-15%  done. Speed over my satellite connection is shown as 2.2Mb/sec. Normal updates have always taken 1-2 hours but now I wonder is there any other way to do this download?

Edited by CBStu

• ED Team

Hi, 

Only place to download it is using the module manager in game, Syria is a very large terrain, unpackaged it is 65.5GB so it may take some time over a satellite connection. 

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team

Can you tell me what region of the world you are in? I will ask the team to check the CDN

If you continue to have problems I would suggest opening a support ticket here 

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I happened to get an email from the satellite company saying I had used all my high speed data for the month. So I bought more data, and started a new download at 930PM and went to bed. This morning same thing, download stopped and message about server capacity. Is it possible to have Syria put on a flash drive and mailed to me? Worst case,  is it possible to get a refund or maybe a credit? I haven't done a support ticket yet but certainly can. Thank you.