RB-15F are not released (ANF mode)

Flappie

Hi, I lack practice with the Rb-15F released in ANF with Bx points. I need to learn how to do this properly for an upcoming MP mission. I've been trying for two hours but most of the time, missiles will stay under the wings and I have no idea why. I checked both HB and Chuck manuals to no avail.

Here are two tracks from a simple Syria mission with a Bx8 waypoint neat the targets. Can you please tell me what I do wrong in the failed attempt track? (or what's good in the successful attempt, whatever)

Here's what I do:

• Flying at a good speed ~Mach 1, at an altitude > 300 meters.
  • ANF master mode
  • ATTACK weapon mode
  • STD
  • Single missile release
  • Bx8 WP fix when targets are visible as radar returns.
  • Trigger UNSAFE
  • Weapon release (no missile fired 🙄)

Moskva_RB15_failure.trk Moskva_RB15_success.trk

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

You also have a solid altitude warning light, which indicates that one, or more, of these is true:

1. No Bx8 designated
  2. A turn being > 135deg
  3. The sum of all turns are > 135deg
  4. The time from Bx8 to Bx9 is < 30s

Looks like you've got Bx7 and Bx6 behind the aircraft, this is most likely why they do not release. So for you 2 and 3 would be hindering the release due to Bx7 being behind the aircraft. A good thing to do if you got the altitude warning light, is to check where the Bx6-9 waypoints are.
Not that it does any difference in DCS I'm pretty sure, but ~M1.0 is a wee bit fast. Maximum speed for it is M0.92

Viggen is love. Viggen is life.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-10700K @ 5GHz | RTX 2070 OC | 32GB 3200MHz RAM |

Yes, I saw the red light, but reading the manual about it didn't ring a bell, and it was a bit late for my brain. After a few hours of sleep and the reading of your enlightening post, I remember I saw something that looked like Bx6 in a corner of my radar.

I had only put Bx8 (in the ME) and I thought default Bx6 and Bx7 would simply sit in a line between WP0 and Bx8.

Next time, I'll place all four Bx points myself. Many thanks. 🙏

Edited by Flappie

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.