Current state of the LS-6?

=52d= Skip

After a rather long time I loaded up some LS-6´yesterday and the experience was totally not what I did remember.

So, before looking any further into the issues at hand I rather ask what the (official) word on the current implementation is?

1. Fully integrated and working as intended.

2. Work in Progress and xx missing/ awaiting implementation.

3. A hot mess.

Any input from a Developer would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

52d_Sig_Pic3.png

Are you looking at their announcement of the LS-6-100? I imagine it can't be that difficult to do.

I think the issue is that since ED is in charge of weapons and has them locked down, it's going to have to wait until ED approves, which, considering what's happening, may be a while.

• Like 2

On 5/11/2022 at 3:43 AM, Napillo said:

Are you looking at their announcement of the LS-6-100? I imagine it can't be that difficult to do.

I am not asking for new weapons to be added, rather would like to know what their take is on the current implementation.

Are they happy with the bombs performance?

Any improvement planned on the Flight model, Impact Angle/ Azimuth handling.

Anything really.

However, it very much looks like the Devs are not around here or rather not reply ... not what I was expecting given Deka´s track record.

52d_Sig_Pic3.png

On 5/13/2022 at 6:43 AM, =52d= Skip said:

I am not asking for new weapons to be added, rather would like to know what their take is on the current implementation.

Are they happy with the bombs performance?

Any improvement planned on the Flight model, Impact Angle/ Azimuth handling.

Anything really.

However, it very much looks like the Devs are not around here or rather not reply ... not what I was expecting given Deka´s track record.

Why do you have a specific complaint or something? 

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

I remember it working well in March/April. Used pre-planned mode with azimuth setting and it was ok.

Some recent patch broke it, currently the LS-6 doesn't hit targets in pre-planned mode. Didn't find anything in the update notes...

8 minutes ago, Lynnux said:

I remember it working well in March/April. Used pre-planned mode with azimuth setting and it was ok.

Some recent patch broke it, currently the LS-6 doesn't hit targets in pre-planned mode. Didn't find anything in the update notes...

If things aren't working properly; submit a bug report, it can be fixed if the Devs aren't aware of it. 

Most people don't use the terminal options, so I wouldn't be surprised if you're the first guy seeing it.