Idle stop button

Aviators

the idle stop button, in the shutdown does not work. Collective at idle, throttle at idle, I push the button (idle stop), and the throttle doesn't go down.

L'importante non è stabilire se uno ha paura o meno, è saper convivere con la propria paura e non farsi condizionare dalla stessa. Ecco, il coraggio è questo, altrimenti non è più coraggio ma incoscienza.

the idle stop button, in the shutdown does not work. Collective at idle, throttle at idle, I push the button (idle stop), and the throttle doesn't go down.

Click the button, and roll with mouse wheel. Then it should work.
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

10 minuti fa, MAXsenna ha scritto:

Click the button, and roll with mouse wheel. Then it should work.
Cheers!

don't work, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

L'importante non è stabilire se uno ha paura o meno, è saper convivere con la propria paura e non farsi condizionare dalla stessa. Ecco, il coraggio è questo, altrimenti non è più coraggio ma incoscienza.

don't work, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.
I don't have a problem, as long as I can see the button being pressed down and hear the click.
BUT, I must bring the throttle on my collective to absolute zero.
And try with with the keyboard like @admiki says, that's a good idea.

try, don't work sometimes.

For whatever reason I have to use the Page Down and Page up buttons on my keyboard to get the throttle to respond at first. After that my key bind will work. admiki suggested earlier.

• Like 2

AMD Ryzen 9 5900 - AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT - 64GB 3200 - Win 11 - 2 TB SSD (game drive) - Quest 3.

even if I always do it only with the keyboard, it doesn't always work. I don't understand why sometimes it works, other times it doesn't.

Edited by Aviators
  • Like 1

OK, ED decided to separate throttle travel into two parts-above idle stop, which is bindable to an axis and bellow idle stop, which only can be used with keybinds.

Not sure why they did it this way, unless they wanted to give us more resolution at usable portion of travel, but that's how it is

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

OK, ED decided to separate throttle travel into two parts-above idle stop, which is bindable to an axis and bellow idle stop, which only can be used with keybinds.
Not sure why they did it this way, unless they wanted to give us more resolution at usable portion of travel, but that's how it is
Ah! This makes totally sense. Probably why "some" collectives do not work in this setup.
Thank you!

but with mouse and keyboard sometimes it doesn't work. Why?

• Like 1

On 5/12/2022 at 2:42 AM, ddc196 said:

For whatever reason I have to use the Page Down and Page up buttons on my keyboard to get the throttle to respond at first. After that my key bind will work. admiki suggested earlier.

Yup, same here... its been like that for years; you have to lick-start the throttle binding by nudging the Page up/Page Dn buttons!  ED have so many modules it seems that bugs on the older modules are not being sorted in many instances! 😞  The Huey IMO is still the best module though...

• Like 1

On 5/19/2022 at 2:42 AM, IJammer said:

ED have so many modules it seems that bugs on the older modules are not being sorted in many instances! 😞  The Huey IMO is still the best module though...

Where's the track showing the issue?

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

I have to move the throttle with the keyboard, if I move it with the mouse scroll there is a bug.