Mission 11 - possible incorrect coordinates and broken trigger

ClydeBigBird

When attacking the first target given over radio, "no joy" was called while the JSOW was still in transit despite me being on target quite quickly (I was already in the anchor area when given the target, so I got there quick).

When attacking the second target, the JSOW missed to the North by a significant margin.  I then told my wingman to attack, and his JSOW also missed, flying to the exact same point as mine.  This leads me to believe that the coordinates were not correct.

After my wingman attacked the second target, "standby for BDA" was called over the radio, but no further comms or mission triggers occurred after this.

Thanks. The funny thing is: I didn't change the coordinates nor voiceovers and they did work perfectly well for the last year. I will need to check with ED if they didn't update something on the map or something, because otherwise there is no way this suddenly should stop working.

@ClydeBigBird @Lekaa I just checked in game. There is something very wrong when it comes to coordinates on F10 map and what you get in game... reported it.

EDIT: confirmed as DCS bug & reported to the team. 

Edited by baltic_dragon
  • Like 3
ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Well, there is a DCS bug with F10 map coordinates not matching up with the ATFLIR ones, I reported it to ED long time ago... I'll need to give this mission a proper rework it seems, as with different updates things started to go for a worse. Will keep you guys posted.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Im having similar issues with this mission, @baltic_dragon is the first JSOW supposed to miss (as per scripting?), my second hit ok (PP mode), but whenever Nicky is up, he just goes AWOL. Last night i used him last and he vanished, and never took a shot, then tonight i got him to go first and again he just flew off into the distance.

• 2 months later...

Had similar issues BD, We manage to shoot down the 2 phantoms then get to the anchor point once we get re-directed but when I looked on the F10 map as i couldnt see Nicky on SA i found he was at 6.6 alt south of the carrier. 

All voice work was the same where my first one missed second one was a success, then got nicky to fly in but nothing. Hung around for another 15 mins off to the west of the hawk site but nothing so gave up. Sorry about this one as it was great mission and going from light to pitch black was good soo freakin disorientating 

This mission still needs some fixing, also on ED side as there is discrepancy between F10 map and what you see in the TGP now, making the voiceovers off.. I am not willing to have them all re-recorded, so I'm waiting for this to be fixed (it was reported quite some time ago). Having said that, as soon as we get the AI A-6 I'll do a deep overhaul of this campaign, adding some new things and shifting others.

• Like 2