Rear Cyclic limits left Pedal

AeriaGloria

Hello, for the longest time I thought this was a real life feature. However I can not find it documented in any real world literature, and after consulting with others believe it may be a bug. 

I have recorded a track. First I enter active paused, reset trim, test controls in each axis. Then try moving pedal with full back cyclic, left pedal is limited. I then hold in left pedal while moving my cyclic around, and you can see the pedal deflection change as cyclic position changes. I then turned off the pedal dampener and did the same test to verify it wasn’t the dampener. 

I hope this is helpful, thank you very much 

Rear cyclic limits left pedal.trk

Edited by AeriaGloria
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

This might be a source issue when it stacks with other bugs - which can result often in there being no rudder/pedal/tail effect to the left very often and the dampeners and AP channels letting you barely hold attitude and nose orientation.

I was never quite sure what might cause that... but I was never looking at the pedals because I am almost always below treetop - so what an important find!!!

I hope this gets the prope attention.

• Like 1