PC upgraded - graphic setup hints required

I've just upgrade my Pc buying a B550 MSI "gaming plus", an AMD 5600X and a Nvidia RTX 3080 Ti Ventus in order to play DCS with higher video settings and smoother FPS . My previous setuo was an Aorus B450, an AMD 2600 and an RTX 2060.

Can anyone with matching hardware give me some tips for an optimized quality graphic/FPS ratio using a 2560*1080 display?

By the way... my first question is; talking about graphic filters as MSAA, Antialiasing and so on, is it better working on DCS graphic/video menu or using the Nvidia Control panel?

When i was running Nvidea , the only NCP setting i found helpful was "prefer maximum performance" .

DCS msaax2 and ssaa 1.5 did away with almost all of the sparklies in pancake mode .

If you're running track ir , you'll want to optimise your graphics settings to maintain (and lock) 60 or 120 hz in worst-case scenarios for smooth panning performance .

Edited by Svsmokey

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

12 minutes ago, Svsmokey said:

When i was running Nvidea , the only NCP setting i found helpful was "prefer maximum performance" .

DCS msaax2 and ssaa 1.5 did away with almost all of the sparklies in pancake mode .

If you're running track ir , you'll want to optimise your graphics settings to maintain (and lock) 60 or 120 hz in worst-case scenarios for smooth panning performance .

I actually use Track IR and using G-sync on 75 fps which is a good compromise to me, so you are suggesting me not using NPC except for MSAA and SSAA. What values should I set on the DCS GUI for MSAA and SSAA if I select them in NCP then?

No . I'm suggesting that you use the DCS aa settings , with the values noted above .

Edited by Svsmokey

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2