South Atlantic Map

Mike Force Team

We look forward to the early-release of the south Atlantic map.  How much will it cost? When is the asset pack/map available and how much will it cost? 

We really, really want the F-4 phantom. When will it be available? We want the F-4 to fly in the south Atlantic map. 

MFT

3 hours ago, upyr1 said:

I have read they are shooting for June 14th with the south Atlantic map

Where have you read that?

• Like 1

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

2 hours ago, QuiGon said:

Isnt this just speculation based on historic dates? 

MSI Tomahawk X570 Mobo, Ryzen 5600X undervolted on Artic Freezer E34 Cooler, RTX3080 FE, 32GB (2x16GB Dual Ranked) GSkil 3600 CL16 Trident Neo RAM, 2X 4th Gen M2 SSDs, Corsair RM850x PSU, Lancool 215 Case. 

Gear: MFG Crosswinds, Warthog Throttle, Virpil T50CM gen 1 stick, TIR5, Cougar MFD (OOA), D-link H7/B powered USB 2.0 Hub all strapped to a butchered Wheel stand pro, Cushion to bang head on, wall to scream at.  

16 minutes ago, Boosterdog said:

I have not seen any legit release date yet, so yes, I guess this is just some wild speculation by the community and I'm afraid it might turn into another debate on allegedly promised dates that have been missed... 🙄
Hence my question for the souce.

Edited by QuiGon
  • Like 2

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

6 minutes ago, QuiGon said:

I have not seen any legit release date yet, so yes, I guess this is just some wild speculation by the community and I'm afraid it might turn into another debate on allegedly promised dates that have been missed... 🙄

Sorry QuiGon, it would have been more appropriate to hve quoted upyr rather than yourself. Im of the same opinion as you.

MSI Tomahawk X570 Mobo, Ryzen 5600X undervolted on Artic Freezer E34 Cooler, RTX3080 FE, 32GB (2x16GB Dual Ranked) GSkil 3600 CL16 Trident Neo RAM, 2X 4th Gen M2 SSDs, Corsair RM850x PSU, Lancool 215 Case. 

Gear: MFG Crosswinds, Warthog Throttle, Virpil T50CM gen 1 stick, TIR5, Cougar MFD (OOA), D-link H7/B powered USB 2.0 Hub all strapped to a butchered Wheel stand pro, Cushion to bang head on, wall to scream at.  

8 hours ago, QuiGon said:

On the forum, that is the anniversary of the end of the war 

5 hours ago, Boosterdog said:

yes it is

5 hours ago, QuiGon said:

I never believe release dates, so if Razbam did make an announcement when that day comes I'd expect them to make a press release saying "two more weeks" then after that two more weeks, it will get pushed back. Eventually Katya would start getting on to them and then they will realease something and a good portion of the community would be angry about something missing and I'll be building carrier battles 

I’m not sure about release being timed with the 40-year anniversary of the end of the conflict….

Raz have greatly expanded the map AND won’t yet have all the necessary assets for 1982.

I think (hope) the map will be sooner, possibly with the assets pack to follow later???

20 hours ago, smire666 said:

In the list of MP servers, Falklands... 

Closed groupe of beta testes? :punk:

Edited by YoYo
  • Like 2

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro