Is there a list over training missions that are not buggy?

Moxica

Because I do not learn much from those I've tried. They either stop, have the wrong page up, or the indicated mouseclick just does nothing.
I really can not waste more time "waiting for pooled tasks" just to find another bug ridden training mission.
(It took me lot of trial and error to finally realize that a couple of the ah 64 missions also had bugs, and resulted in helo never landing, and me watching vehicles making endless circles.)
I acknowledge the incredible work that has been done here, but I work and have a life. I need to know which training missions are worth starting at all.
I'm confident with the AH 64, but struggling with F 16 and A10. I just can not find a reasonable way to learn. Bugs really ads a lot to confusion, in stead of being educational.
Part of the process is assigning functions to the hotas joystick; My cup ran full just now as I found that it had been reset to some weird default where the useless oculus controllers had been added. I now have to start that process all over again for the A10
Thank you for reading all of my frustrations.
-Me; Argh, grrr.

ASUS ROG Strix B550-E GAMING - PNY GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming VERTO EPIC-X  - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - 64Gb RAM - 2x2Tb M2 - Win11 - HP Reverb g2 - Oculus Quest 2 - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS - Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder - 2X Thrustmaster MFD Cougar

Sadly i think its a low priority to fix these kinds of stuff.
As far as i know, currently they dont even have a dev assigned to the A10.

Its verry sad that new people who buy the A10CII gets a broken product. (broken training missions, broken mfd's for nightflight etc.) 
I understand that their priority is focused at other things at the moment.
But what i cant not understand is why they do wait for so long to fix stuff they broke.
Some of these issues the A10 have could probably have been pushed out as hotfixes.
That way customers would be happy instead of getting frustrated.
Leaving these kind of bugs unattended for a long perioid of time will only cause bad rep for eagle in the long run.

In my opinion your best option for now is just to use youtube, try watch some of Grim Reapers, Hoggit etc videos.

• Like 3