pete_auau

Wondering flying  in dcs liberation campaign I'am not  getting  any  targets at all in my sa  page,  although  in  other  missions if  i make  them myself  i have  no  issues.  So was  wondering  is  this   a dcs liberation  bug in  the  mission  itself

Have you turned on the data link, and are there other friendlies to provide the data?

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

47 minutes ago, speed-of-heat said:

Have you turned on the data link, and are there other friendlies to provide the data?

yes  i  do everything the  same   when  iam  flying  but  only  have this  issue  using dcs liberation, yes plenty  of  friendlies  i  say  around 15   of  them  🙂

16 minutes ago, Digitalvole said:

Was it not the case in earlier versions an AWACS would be automatically there but now you have to purchase it and give it a route to fly? Could be that? 

Thx  for  the  reply  nope,   i just went  and set  up  a quick mission,  myself   and  my wing man  and  a enemy  mig 29  no  awacs  at all.    No issues at all   all aircraft  were picked  up  on my  sa  page.

22 minutes ago, Tholozor said:

Are you noticing any difference between cold start and hot/air start?

nope  i just tested   started  from cold  and  dark  on carrier  with my wing  man  and  a  enemy mig29 60  away,   started  aircraft  turned on  d/l picked  up my wing man  and  mig  no issues,  than  restarted mission   in the  air  no issues   picked  up wing  man  and  mig on sa.  Only  dcs  liberation   its  not  working   since  the  last  update  but  i might  know  what  the  issue   could  be  but  have  to check  it  next  time  i  fly  the  dcs  lib,  is  that   now  i  enter  the data  link   data  to the  carrier   which  could  be  causing the  issuses  in the  dcs  liberation.  will let  you the  outcome  when i  dont  enter  the  data  link4   data  in