Cut & Paste Coords From F10 Map

drspankle

Would it be possible to either create a waypoint in MP that only applies to your aircraft, or to somehow copy the coords of something from the map to a kneeboard or similar? At the minute I have to write them down, then type them in to the UFC on the Viper, which is a pain in VR. I know it's not the greatest hurdle for me to overcome, but it's just one of those things that would make the best game even better.

Cheers,

Dr Spankle

• Like 2

100% this is something needed for all modules and I unserstand that ED is working on it.

Now, noting this thread started life in the F16C forum, the following tool will address your need for F10 waypoint entry (and a bunch of other cool configuration stuff for the Viper):

https://github.com/the-paid-actor/dcs-dtc/releases

If you like it, mercilessly encourage the Author to expand it for other aircraft.

Yes, this, 1000x this.

Like already mentioned, it would be an amazing feature to have for VR users. For 2d it would also come in handy.

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ!

Gib full-fi Su-27 or MiG-29 plz!

AMD R7 3700X|32GB DDR4 RAM|Gigabyte RTX2070S Gaming OC|2TB NVMe SDD + 1TB SSD + 2TBB + 1TB HDD|Dell P3421W|Windows 10 Pro x64

TM Warthog|MFG Crosswind|Samsung Odyssey+|TrackIR 5

Modules: Mirage F1|Mi-24P|JF-17|F/A-18C|F-14A/B|F-5E|M-2000C|MiG-21bis|L-39|Yak-52|FC3|Supercarrier || Terrains: Persian Gulf|NTTR|Normandy|Syria

I'm curious how would work OpenKneeboard mod for VR. Basically we can have a real graphic tablet on our leg and using a pencil just write things on the tablet, while these would show up on the virtual knee board in the game. I'm not sure if OpenKneeboard mod can be displayed while on F10 map. anyone has any experience with that mod?

System spec: Windows 10 Pro / i7-12700K / 3080Ti / 64GB / m2 SSD / Orion F16 Throttle / TM Warthog Stick / TPR Rudders / JetSeat / Reverb G2.