Make "adjust controls" go straight to the seat you are sitting in

Photon

Since this seems to be a thing both for the Apache and the Tomcat (of the modules that I've flown personally), I'm guessing this "issue" is stemming from something deeper in the code, than something you can fix in the module itself.

Either way:

I can't count how many times me, and people I fly with, have wanted to adjust our control bindings, and then figuring out some seconds/minutes later, that we are actually binding controls for the wrong seat. 

This is of course mostly a problem when you are either the CPG in the AH64, or RIO in the F14 (probably also other modules I have not flown).

Would it be possible at all, to make the "adjust controls" options, actually automatically jump to the control bindings of the seat you are currently occupying? So you don't have to change from pilot to cpg/backseat every time you want to adjust controls.

• Like 4

+1

• Like 1

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

• 5 months later...

Let me make a small addition: it would be MANDATORY, because right now if I sit in an F86 and click "adjust controls" it will default to AH-64 Pilot controls, not even F86. Very annoying.

• PC: 10700K | Gigabyte Z490 | Palit 3090 GamingPro | 32GB | Win10
  • HMD: HP Reverb G2 | OpenXR @ 120% | OpenXR Toolkit: exposure, brightness, saturation | DCS 2.9: DLAA with Sharpening 0.5 (no upscaling)
  • Controllers: VKB Gunfighter MkIII base & 200 mm curved extension center mounted + TM F16 Grip / MCG Pro Grip | TM TFRP