Viacom Pro Changes the Kneeboard Page whenever an AI talks on Radio

melchionda

Im using the Viacom Pro Kneeboard feature.  I think it works pretty good except I'm noticing that every time an AI talks on the radio (either to me or to another player in multi-player) the kneeboard page changes to the Viacom Pro kneeboard page.  This is super annoying because for example last night I was doing an IFR flight and I really needed to reach though the procedures but the ATC at a local airport kept broadcasting to another player and every time it broadcasted by kneeboard page would change to the Viacom pro kneeboard and then I would have to page back to the one I really wanted to look at.  Is this how it it supposed to work?  Seems like the Viacom pro kneeboard pages should never change by themselves for any reason.

Edited by melchionda

CPU: Intel Core i9 10900K  -  GPU: ASUS ROG Strix 3090 OC Edition  - Mobo: Asus ROG Maximus XII Formula Motherboard  -  RAM: 64 GB HyperX  -  EK Open Loop liquid-cooling  -  PSU: FSP Hydro+ PTM 1200 Watt liquid-cooled Power Supply   -   PIMAX 8KX Headset

ThrustMaster Warthog Throttle and Stick  -  Winwing Landing and Combat Panels  -  MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

• melchionda changed the title to Viacom Pro Changes the Kneeboard Page whenever an AI talks on Radio