DCS Start script and Gsync tip

First off I notice sometimes gsync stops being active in DCS and I figured out a trick to make it active again.  If you are running gsync in DCS and notice it isn't active, (caused by alt-tabbing out or other reasons) pressing alt-enter (which cycles programs between windowed or fullscreen) will get gsync working again, once or twice does it.

Second, I don't know if this is common knowledge, but I decided to share in case is not.  I got tired of trying to remember to start trackir, then voice attack, then DCS.  So if figured out how to write a batch script to start everything, it's actually fairly simple.  I made a .txt file and put the text below in it and saved it.  Then I navigated to where I saved this file and in the view tab in file explorer i checked the box to show file extensions.  Then I renamed the file by replacing the ".txt" with ".bat".  You can either put this on the desktop and double click to start, or create a shortcut and put that on the desktop.  The advantage of the shortcut is you can set the icon to the DCS icon stored in the DCS\FUI folder.  You will have to modify the folder paths below to match your install paths.  Hope these tips help.

:::TEXT BELOW IS START SCRIPT:::

echo off
START "" "C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceAttack\VoiceAttack.exe"  
START "" "C:\Program Files (x86)\NaturalPoint\TrackIR5\TrackIR5.exe"  
timeout /T 1  /NOBREAK

START "" "C:\Games\DCS World OpenBeta\bin\DCS_updater.exe" 

Intel i7-10700k, 32GB DDR4, GTX 1080 8GB, 1TB NVMe SSD, LG32GK850G 2560x1440 Monitor, Noctua u12a cooler