Question for you who have Slaw Device Viper RX2 pedals

So I am looking to relieve a lot of spring tension on the rotation axes. To do so, (see the pic below) you need to adjust the tension marked as well as move your spring to this inner spring retention slot. My question is if anyone has been able to successfully decrease the tension to where its barely any resistance to turn the pedals? I know there has to be "some" tension to hold the wheel against the cam, but when I do relieve tension I have to recalibrate this whole unit. Right now I have the damper tension up high in order to keep the pedals from centering themselves but I dont believe it should be THAT tight to keep it from recentering.

2.jpg

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

If it was me, I'd replace the spring outright with a lower tension one. It's probably just not designed to have ZERO, merely reduced. The damper friction is the main tool I'd use to adjust force and centering after that.

I have them, but never tried to do what you are, but that's how I'd go about it.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

I dont even know where to start when it comes to finding this type of replacement spring. Guess Ill give slaw an email and see what I can do and report back.

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

managed to find a lighter weight spring thats 40mm length and has a pull strength of 2lbs. seems to be working 100% and Im going to test it out on helis this evening to see if I like it.

• Thanks 1

My wallpaper and skins