How to let AI drop The bomb?

2 hours ago, Grey Hawk said:

Hello everyone ! 

I'm now have a problem in Mission Editor. it is that I aquired a AI the mission of bombing,  however,  the AI don't drop the bomb from start to the end of the mission. Is my settings have some issues? how can I solve it? thanks.

AI don't bomb .miz 8.25 kB · 1 download

Hi !

Considering speed(and alt) of the F15E AI, there are 2 factors that you need to take care of : distance between wpt 0 and "attack" mark, and distance between wpt 0 and last point wpt 1.

Both distances are too short in your test, so "attack" doesn't work (I can't really tell why, it just need some distance), and F15E immediately maneuvers relatively to wpt1 (last point with no task -> RTB).

I just moved wpt 0 a bit away, to have at least 10 kms between wpt 0 and wpt 1 / "attack" mark and the AI does attack with bombs.

AI don't bomb-mod.miz

2分钟前,toutenglisse说:

Hi !

Considering speed(and alt) of the F15E AI, there are 2 factors that you need to take care of : distance between wpt 0 and "attack" mark, and distance between wpt 0 and last point wpt 1.

Both distances are too short in your test, so "attack" doesn't work (I can't really tell why, it just need some distance), and F15E immediately maneuvers relatively to wpt1 (last point with no task -> RTB).

I just moved wpt 0 a bit away, to have at least 10 kms between wpt 0 and wpt 1 / "attack" mark and the AI does attack with bombs.

AI don't bomb-mod.miz 9.04KB · 0次下载

thank a lot !