Laser warning receiver bug?

Nickkerkwijk

Hi, since a few days i've noticed multiple times that i get a laser receiver warning from radar SAMsystems and fighter radars. Last night for example i got the warning while i was hovering at a friendly airport  while the airdefence (Roland) was engaging an enemy F5e. Earlier i also got the warning when there was a dogfight between a Su27 and a F15 a few miles behind me while there were no enemy units nearby

I know you can get the warning when a fighter is attacking you but these times it felt like a bug to me

Has anyone else noticed this?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

On 5/15/2022 at 5:09 AM, Nickkerkwijk said:

Hi, since a few days i've noticed multiple times that i get a laser receiver warning from radar SAMsystems and fighter radars. Last night for example i got the warning while i was hovering at a friendly airport  while the airdefence (Roland) was engaging an enemy F5e. Earlier i also got the warning when there was a dogfight between a Su27 and a F15 a few miles behind me while there were no enemy units nearby

I know you can get the warning when a fighter is attacking you but these times it felt like a bug to me

Has anyone else noticed this?

Su-27 IRST has laser range finder, in DCS it will set off laser warning. MiG-29 also. 

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

21 hours ago, AeriaGloria said:

Su-27 IRST has laser range finder, in DCS it will set off laser warning. MiG-29 also. 

Hi, yes i know but getting the warning from a F5e seems odd to me. I will test this further and will post a track

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]