Questions about LTD/R and CPL autopilot

masspoint

Why can the MAV search laser with L ARMED but not L TD/R?Without firing, there is no laser exist

I want plane fly through a WP to a setting course,but when i turn on CPL, the plane always skip the WP,what's wrong?

"I want plane fly through a WP to a setting course,but when i turn on CPL, the plane always skip the WP,what's wrong?" You need to have your waypoint sequence set up first before clicking CPL. On your SA or HSI page click the 'SEQ1' button (this will give you a dashed line on the screen for your entire flight past all waypoints) and the 'AUTO' button (this will give you the next WP automatically as you fly past the current WP). Both buttons are at the lower right corner of the SA screen. I generally hit both buttons before I take off so I can see where I should be flying. Once you have the sequence displayed and are in the air, you can click 'CPL'.  See the pic on page 638 in CHuck's Guide showing the dashed line and see the 'SEQ1'  and 'AUTO' are boxed. I have been doing this more and more lately. It is nice to hit 'cpl' while you are still climbing to altitude. This way you know your plane will be flying the direction you want while you are setting up weapons or anything else you need to do. Just check altitude once in a while.