SC templates

dawgie79

Just like ED has added several templates for easily adding SAM-sites to missions, my wish is in the same boat. 😉
I hope ED will also add some templates for the Supercarrier for the different terrain modules, populated with deck crew, a few planes, helos, and cranes, tractors and fire fighting vehicles. 

That's it. Thanks. 🙂

2 hours ago, dawgie79 said:

Just like ED has added several templates for easily adding SAM-sites to missions, my wish is in the same boat. 😉
I hope ED will also add some templates for the Supercarrier for the different terrain modules, populated with deck crew, a few planes, helos, and cranes, tractors and fire fighting vehicles. 

That's it. Thanks. 🙂

Agreed that some templates would be good. Be even better if the nav-av modules had suitable and consistent static models for stored aircraft (tarps, fod guards, chocks (chains are probably to much of an ask) in the first place and ED added a few more scenic items (towbars etc not to mention some crucial missing airframes)). Its all very ad-hoc at present but ED doesnt have all the control there. 

Im the meantime Im sure you will know about Redkites templates which are not as complicated to use as they may appear.

• Thanks 1

MSI Tomahawk X570 Mobo, Ryzen 5600X undervolted on Artic Freezer E34 Cooler, RTX3080 FE, 32GB (2x16GB Dual Ranked) GSkil 3600 CL16 Trident Neo RAM, 2X 4th Gen M2 SSDs, Corsair RM850x PSU, Lancool 215 Case. 

Gear: MFG Crosswinds, Warthog Throttle, Virpil T50CM gen 1 stick, TIR5, Cougar MFD (OOA), D-link H7/B powered USB 2.0 Hub all strapped to a butchered Wheel stand pro, Cushion to bang head on, wall to scream at.