blender into DCS

Hi

Instead of the original file 'Firtina_T155_trs.edm', I tried to replace it and run again, 
This is the outcome that I got, though the tank doesn't launch but it launches from the ground. 
anyone knows how to adjust this? 

null

null

Edited by edenstudio

• edenstudio changed the title to blender into DCS

you are still missing most of the important parts (the "etc" in my earlier post). I suggest looking at the original model in modelviewer and check where all the connectors are located and the names as well as the animation and args. there are some decent (but dated) guides in the "how to" and "3d modeling" section of the forum. you should start there to get an idea of what you need to do.

what we are trying to tell you is that your model and the lua don't match.

In addition to "POINT_GUN_01" and "POINT_M2_01", The lua refers to 'CENTER_TOWER', 'POINT_SIGHT_01', 'CENTER_M2' 'POINT_SIGHT_02', "DRIVER_POINT" (the etc. I mentioned above) but none of these exist in your model. 

Also, I don't see any animation rigs in your model. You need to animate the model to match the drawArgument's in the lua

Always appreciate your help! Like you said, I created connectors, tho putting them together in an animation is not complete. As a result, the main gun seems unable to shoot properly, it is either facing the top or the bottom. is there any way to fix this? pics are attached below 

null

Edited by edenstudio

also, confirm that you are animating it correctly. I don't see your Armature rig exploded view in the screenshots. You should be creating bones attached to your armature, parenting the gun, etc. to the relevant bones and then animating the bones to move thru the range of motion of the gun, turret, tracks, etc. from -100 to 100 keyframes and exporting that action with an animation arg.  <= that comment is not meant as a tutorial but to give you an idea of what you are missing in the event that you didn't say to yourself "yeah I did all that" when reading it.

note: the connectors should also be parented to the relevant bones so they also animate. example: the POINT_GUN_01 connector should spin around and stay with the tip of the gun when the turret moves.

Edited by prccowboy